Certified NLP Practitioner Course
This Accelerated Practitioner Training Programme allows you the flexibility to learn some of the theory before the start of the formal training course using a set of Learning CDs as part of pre-study. This means that you can study at times that suit you, for example whilst driving, exercising or simply doing daily chores.
This method of training also reduces the amount of time that you need to be away from home/work and means that the much more time can be spent on practical exercises during the face to face training.
The NLP Practitioner Course is for you if:
- You want to learn more about the powerful art and science of NLP.
- You are a highly motivated individual or business looking for ways to improve your results.
- You are looking for Personal Development and Growth.
- You want to learn skills to bring about positive change for yourself and others.
- You want tools and techniques that improve the way that you think, communicate and manage your relationships.
- You are ready for positive change.
What you will learn?
- The Key Principles of NLP (Neuro Linguistic Programming)
- Empowering Beliefs
- Advanced Communication Skills
- The Mindset of Successful people
- How to Build and Maintain Successful Relationships
- How to Set Goals for Success
- State Management – How to control your feelings
- Mental Coding – How we make ‘sense’ of the world
- How to Change Disempowering Beliefs, Values and Feelings (including Phobias)
- Linguistics – The Power of Words and Language Patterns
- Conflict Management and Options Generation
- Understanding Personal Strategies (including how others make decisions)
- How to Deal with Internal Conflict
- The key to Personal, Professional or Organisational Alignment
- Managing Disempowering Negative Emotions or Limiting Beliefs using Time Lines
What to expect from the Training:
- Pre-study – approx 60-70 hours with the use of approved CDs and a comprehensive manual (all included in the price).
- 8 days of face to face training focusing on practical exercises and experiential learning.
- Modular delivery with time in between to allow integration of learning.
- Expect to have fun, enjoy the training and most of all, be ready for positive change.
Click here to download a brochure – Brochure – Practitioner
See Training Course Schedule for dates.
This training course is extremely popular and spaces are limited. Book early to secure a place (click here for a booking form) – UM Diploma – BF General